India’s first Interior Design Online Material Library
Any information collected by us will be used by us to improve our services, website, etc.and may be shared by us with our bona fide third-party partners, affiliates, advertisers, and sponsors. We may also direct users to websites/applications operated by third parties, though we do not guarantee the security of any personal information disclosed on those websites/applications.
Cookies and Similar Files: We use “cookies” and files that are similar to cookies. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers created by your browser at our request and stored in an approved and standardized place on your computer. By transferring these cookies, the Website assigns you a unique user code and record locater. Information about your activity on the Website can then be included in your user record, which is stored within the Website firewall. When you visit or return to the Website, we read the cookie to identify you as one of our users. The cookie also enables us to recall your past activities and tailor site elements for you. No personal/specific/individual information about you is stored on the cookie.
Most web browsers accept cookies by default, but allow users to reject cookies by changing the browser preferences. If you have set your browser to reject cookies, some aspects of the Website may not work properly.
Use and Disclosure of Information: We use the information that we collect about you to maintain, improve, and administer the Website, operate our business, provide services/products that you request, and inform you about services/products that might be of interest to you.
In order to carry out certain business functions, we sometimes hire other companies/entities to perform services on our behalf. We may disclose personal/specific/individual information that we collect about you or from you to these companies/entities to enable them to perform these services. In addition, we may share the information we collect with other companies/entities with whom we have joint marketing arrangements. We may also disclose information, including personal/specific/individual information, we collect about you in other circumstances as required or permitted by law. For example, we reserve the right to disclose personal/specific/individual information, including account information, when we believe such disclosure is directed to be made by any appropriate authority- whether in the Republic of India or otherwise- or is appropriate to cooperate with an investigation of activities claimed to be unlawful in such manner as demanded by the law of the land in question, or to enforce our Terms and Conditions (insert hyperlink), or to protect the rights or property of AQS Industries or others.
Links to Third Party Websites and/or Applications: While you are visiting or using the Website, you may be presented with links to purchase third party websites or applications. These websites and/or applications are run by independent companies not owned or operated by AQS Industries. If you click on one of the presented third party links, you will be redirected to the site of the third party, and any information you provide in response to the link will be collected and used by the third party. Information you provide to the third party and any dealings you have with the third party will be governed by the privacy and other policies of that third party. AQS Industries shall not be liable in any manner under these circumstances.
Data Security and Risks: We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such measures and secure server software. By using the Website, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
www.aqsit.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) is the official website and sole property of AQS Industries (hereinafter referred to as “Aqsit” or “we” or “our” or “us”). Commercial reproduction, distribution, or transmission of any part or parts of the Website or any information contained therein by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of AQS Industries is not permitted. Your use of this Website is subject to the Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as “Terms” or “Agreement”) set out below, and your acceptance of, and adherence to, the same. You should read them carefully before going any further. By using the Website in any manner/capacity whatsoever, the user (hereinafter "user" or "you" or “your” or “he/she/” or “his/her” or “he/she/it” or “his/her/its” or “himself/herself/itself”) agrees to the following Terms.
These Terms and Conditions amount to an electronic record in the form of an electronic contract formed under Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules made thereunder as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic documents/records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. These Terms and Conditions do not require any physical, electronic or digital signature. If you use the Website and avail our services in any way, you accept, agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions which form a binding Agreement between you and Aqsit.
This Agreement may be modified from time to time at the sole discretion of Aqsit. It is your responsibility to review the Agreement from time to time. If you continue to use the Website after any changes have been effectuated to these Terms, you thereby provide your consent to the changed practices and terms.
1. The benefits of designer-verified accounts are exclusively for professional interior designers & architects in business. If unusual activity or any type of abuse is detected, we may ask for further verification or may withdraw any benefits applied.
2. Designer-verified account status is not a permanent condition. AQSIT will quarterly review the account’s order history, website, and/or social media accounts to determine whether the account should maintain its “Verified Designer” status. Notification will be made if the verification status of the account changes in any way.
3. AQSIT is not obligated to maintain the benefits offered and the details of benefits may change under AQSIT’s discretion over time.
Guesswork shouldn’t be a part of creating a space you can boast about. It’s important to hold & assess the materials you plan to use in your clients’ house. For this reason we encourage Users to check out samples and make sure they’re just right. Order samples of your selection and compare them in the comfort of your house or commercial space. It’s FREE OF COST to verified Users. Check Verification Process FAQs here.
There’s nothing like touching & feeling a product! When we do this it’s important to respect the products and return them in a timely manner, so that even if we don’t use the product someone else will.
1. The User will return the samples within 7 days starting from the date of delivery of the Swatch Kit case, unless discussed with concerned representatives otherwise.
2. The User will not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, tamper or otherwise attempt to duplicate/reproduce the sample/material.
1. The User agrees to pay for any damage to, loss of, or any theft (disappearance) of apparel/accessory, regardless of cause or fault.
2. Minor wear & tear is accepted and ignored, on consideration & acceptance by AQSIT.
3. Any damage that results in the sample being unusable in the future will result in a suitable amount being charged to the User and/or the verification status of the account being deleted/revoked with or without notice.
1. The sample delivery policy is only applicable for verified interior designers
2. The swatch kit case should be returned with the samples after 7 days of delivery. This time period can be extended by talking to your Project Manager.
3. Only a single Swatch Kit can be ordered per week.
4. Moodboard order can be cancelled only within three hours of order placement.
5. The delivery and return of Sample case is free.
6. The quantity of samples in a Swatch Kit is described below:
7. To order a moodboard, there has to be minimum 5 samples (of same or different categories).
8.The maximum quantity of categories - Glass & mirror, Tiles and Stones (>10mm) cannot be ordered in a single moodboard at a same time. The maximum quantity in this case is 9 samples cumulative. Example: You can order:
All other categories can be ordered a maximum as specified in column 3
9. Each sample will be delivered in a standard size, to help you assess the color, texture and finish of the actual product. Talk to your Project Manager to arrange a factory visit in special categories like Veneers and Stones.
1. The primary function of the platform is to allow Users to create Moodboards for the purpose of:
2. Users may use material images from the website; or upload their own images in order to create a Moodboard.
3. Each User acknowledges that Moodboards that are made public are viewable by other Users and may be:
4. All requests for making moodboard public will be evaluated by AQSIT according to the guidelines.
5. Requests only from Designer Verified accounts would be made public.
6. AQSIT has the final say over whether Moodboard is according to guidelines. If you repost moodboards that’s been rejected or continue to post content that violates these guidelines your account may be suspended or removed.
All requests for public moodboard would be evaluated by AQSIT based on the following rules/terms:
1. Each moodboard must be based on a particular theme or for a particular room.
2. Each moodboard must consist of minimum one material for flooring and minimum one for walls.
3. Materials from a single category is not allowed.
4. Relevant tags (if any) should be used.
AQSIT is a platform for Interior designers, Architects & related professionals to showcase their design tastes and to discover the material combinations of others. To keep the community quality high please follow these guidelines when posting content on this website.
Your comments and photos, as well as your profile are all subject to the Community Guidelines. AQSIT has the final say over the content to be visible on the website.